Monday, April 25, 2011

8 Best Supermarket Sweets

I know first-hand how much sugar can impact your diet and overall health. Since removing pop and juice from my 'diet' (among other healthier lifestyle choices), I have been able to drop 13 lbs. I once watched an episode of Thintervention (does that still come on?) and the trainer talked about limiting foods that had more than 15grams of sugar per serving. This article talks about the same thing...it suggests that 25 grams of sugar per day is advisable for women, and 37.5 for men.

Even if you can't get that low immediately, reducing your sugar intake can drastically change your life. Here's a way to still indulge while thinking smarter. While some of the items on this list are not my personal cup of tea (what does Gluten Free cake taste like?), it definitely provides some perspective. 8 Best Supermarket Sweets

A great "eat this, not that" article.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog today...not ONE piece of chocolate has passed my lips today! If i can stay the same at this week's weigh in I'll be glad! Hope you're having a good day too

    ReplyDelete